BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 28 February 2010

Burn My Dread, Last Battle.

I will burn my dread.
Burn my dread.

There's no man's land.
No man's ever survived.
Invisible hands are,
Behind you just now.
If you ever win that,
Race against rage then.
You'll be the king coz,
It's no man's land.

The mask in heavy rain.
Ultimately slain,
Make shadows slave.
What they done is in vein,
Carrying AK-47.
Twenty four-seven but,
You've got eleven.
Persecuted by heaven,

Comes from the direction,
No indication.
You've got to,
To let it move first.
Let it out.
Let it down.
Let it inside.
Let loose.
Letting damn depressed.
Let's get it up.

Then which gotta do is to,
Drop the hammer down.
Drop rhyme drop hammer.
Digging like a labor.
You've got blood all over.
Ash all over.
Spit it out son.
Game's over.

Burn my dread.
Tear up your fear.
The end is coming near.
Spit it out like a spear.
I'll burn your dread.

No soul.
Robust.All dust.
We bust justice.
To the man with no life.

0 comments: